TOE 0.00% 31.5¢ toro energy limited

It's more than just a "mistake", mate. In my view, management...

1. 1,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    It's more than just a "mistake", mate. In my view, management failed to meet their responsibility towards the sustainability of this company, and the financial interests of it's shareholders.

Just look at what they've done to the company - stuck in a uranium mining ban, with no mining permit, and a government that is allied to the green party. Look at the disastrous impact this has had on the share price.

The mere fact shareholders have been reduced to speculating on the betting odds of an election outcome in 2025, in the desperate hope of saving this company's fortunes, tells you everything you need to know about the situation we are in.

This situation is utterly unnaceptable, and was completely avoidable. We had a world class asset that was ready for exploitation, we had a uranium mining bull, and we had an environmental approval ready to be signed off by the government, allowing us to bypass the ban. We just had to do ONE thing...just ONE thing...achieve subsrantial commencement. And our management, deliberately walked away from this deal.

I believe, we are in deep trouble. There seems to be zero interest in holding management to account. They are untouchable it seems. And the market, clearly, is very concerned about our situation.

I believe, that we desperately need new management. A clean slate. We deserve the world's best mining management team. The best that a world class uranium asset like Wiluna, can attract. We need true mining professionals, industry veterans looking for a new challenge, who will make good decisions, and actually build this mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.0¢ 31.5¢ $26.59K 83.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4775 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 13085 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.