TOE 1.54% 33.0¢ toro energy limited

replace current management, page-528

1. 1,435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    I’m doing my best peeling. I’m not sure if I am on the track thats in your mind.

Pretty much same entities have top positions in all the U stocks.

So
    If all others U stocks have risen so far without actually having produced anything or made a cent
    And the entities bar a couple of % here and there

Are still heavily invested in TORO, yet TOE has dropped

I can only deduce

Given the valuable assets, the investments in other companies, the coming gold spin off, the explosive effect of a change in WA policy, the close ties to the Japanese, the ideal global location to supply South east asia, the business connections.

I can only deduce,

Toro is being saved for the mother of U bull markets, with entities quietly accumulating for less. They cant achieve the for less bit if its rising too at this stage of the cycle. Other talked up stocks funding their accumulation.

Plus all going well, there will be a mine. U is needed and TOE has more boxes ticked in the time line than nearly all other companies.

I find the connection with NXG with the TORO/MEGA/NXG GUY says a lot that does concern me
    Bc
    Of obscene expenditure by NXG

This leads to the concerns of all here about RH’s salary.
    I have never said I agree rather I have inferred, if someone with his particular needed expertise goes elsewhere, they’d get that sort of money.

It just seems to me, now is not the time to replace someone unless there is a very worthy replacement.
    According to JB, theres very few out there that know anything much about Uranium Mining.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.005(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $39.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.0¢ 31.5¢ $95.31K 295.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9497 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 16239 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.