TOE 1.54% 33.0¢ toro energy limited

Well I would prefer to see a mining engineer or even a geologist...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Well I would prefer to see a mining engineer or even a geologist (they had one before and that was very successful) at the helm. Any contract/mergers work can be sub-contracted out at a much cheaper price.

I was just looking at your screenshots of the change in ownership of the top twenty. That second one was dated 22 July 2024, but those share numbers are pre-consolidation.

Lots of comments I could make about the instos, but the first one that comes to mind is I remember clearly what happened the day Oz Minerals pulled out and that was the start of the real collapse although it was going down beforehand. It never recovered after that point and there was never an explanation as to why they sold. I just assumed it was due to a lack of faith in the future direction of the company.

As for HSBC, they have been in that position for longer than i can remember. They must have paid way over 10 times the amount for those shares (probably a lot more). I guess their attitude is they have lost almost everything, they might as well stay on for the ride and see what happens, a lot like a lot of people on this forum. HSBC is one of the largest banks in the world, I wonder why they haven't stepped in, or at least to my knowledge they haven't.

As for Sentient, well that's the most interesting one. There is a lot of depth and intricacy behind that company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.005(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $39.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.0¢ 31.5¢ $95.31K 295.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9497 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 16239 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.