TOE 6.45% 33.0¢ toro energy limited

replace current management, page-540

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Well its clearly obvious that mining uranium is not on Sentient's agenda or they would have pushed for substantial commencement.

Since inception of the company the basic fundamental premise was to mine uranium. People bought shares in good faith that the company would do its utmost to mine uranium. The board of directors has one fundamental task and responsibility, that is to move forward to mine uranium.

What have they done, the opposite. How has this effected the share price? It has been catastrophic. The board should be run by talented people with one thing in mind, to get a working uranium mine up and running. Toro Energy is not about share price manipulation for whatever reason. I think the post that has shocked and disappointed me the most over the years was when the Eagle posted a photoshopped picture of someone smiling gleefully over a grave with the RIP TOE share price. To me it said it all.

If they had started mining uranium then the share price would have looked after itself and would have paid off quite handsomely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.