TOE 5.66% 25.0¢ toro energy limited

Regarding my comment about RH...not sure...you figure it out....

1. 1,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 506
    Regarding my comment about RH...not sure...you figure it out.

Regarding my valuation of this company being worth AT LEAST $750million, I simply use Toro's quarterly announcement. I'll explain...

Toro's updated scoping study gives a pre-tax NPV of $832.8M at $85. But, lets say $81, to align with current Long Term Contract Price, that leaves us with an NPV of about $750M...pre-tax. So, after tax, lets say, $525M.

The key here, is that this scoping study is just for Lake Maitland, in isolation!

Now, only 100km north there are the 3 deposits - Lake Way, Centipede, and Milipede. With a combined 36Mlb of U308 indicated & measured resources. This hub is far better than the Lake Maitland deposit, and is what the environmental approval was written for. These are only a 30min drive from town/airport and much closer to power & gas infrastructure. This is where I believe we should have started building our hub by now.

In addition, only 20km west of the 3 deposits, there is the exploration project of Dawson/Hinkler, currently with 9Mlb of indicated/inferred resources, with potential to expand. These pounds could easily be trucked to a processing hub located at Centipede/Milipede/Lake Way deposits.

Now, what do you think is the combined NPV of Lake Way, Centipede, Milipede, Dawson, and Hinkler deposits?

At the moment, I am ascribing an extremely conservative NPV of $225M to them. But, I believe at the current $81 LTC price, they would exceed Lake Maitland's NPV, especially as this hub could piggy-back on some of the Maitland built infrastructure capital (like the power station, and surface dewatering infrast etc), no? Hence I usually say...+$750M.

That is how I arrive at this conservative figure.

Coincidentally, when DYL was being valued by the market at $1.6Bn, Vimy was valued at $750M. While, this has now changed due to market sentiment, I believe it is still a reasonable coincident indicator of a conservative estimate of the value of Toro. But, we still need to complete 'substantial commencement' and we need to win the permit to mine. And I am aware that RH wants to rehash the approvals document...which further delays and complicates things.

For me, RH continues to be THE impediment to this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.