VCR ventracor limited

Hello Vyking,Update every month first Tuesday. The update should...

1. 616 Posts.
    Hello Vyking,

Update every month first Tuesday. The update should contain the following:

Number of BTT implants in the month. Explain any seasonal factors that can affect the numbers
    Number of DT enrolment.
    Within the limits of the agreements with FDA on DT protocol, the number of DT implants in each module to be advised.
    Number of European installations
    Number of Australasian implants.
    Cash revenue (income) for the month
    Cash at hand and any forward payment commitments.

I believe in good public relations with public and investor community. How many times do we see anybody mentioning Ventracor product in any documentary or news except about the share price.

My research showed that European market is fragmented but good opportunities. Especially in UK. Marketing efforts should be increased (not decreased) in Europe which is what I will balance within the budget of A$25 Million fixed budget.

Asia, in my opinion will be a good destination for Medical tourism. So will try but should not be banked as the primary source of revenue.

Australia and New Zealand are small markets yet in my opinion is not difficult to provide a forecast for sales.

On the topic of forecasting, I estimated last year that the total implants in 2007-08 will be around 160 to 180. That was based on estimation that half the hospitals will carry out at least one implant each month. By the same estimation, I am anticipating a total implants of 250 to 300 in the financial year 2008-09. These numbers should be based on historical take up and forward projections. They should not be any number plucked out of the hat.

Critical for the company to complete BTT trial and push for FDA approval ASAP. However FDA approval is a process and obviously takes its own time. I am anticipating FDA result best case as June 2010 and worst case December 2010.

To that end my priority will be to have a best case and worst case budget prepared upto December 2010 and identify and inform the market if any additional finances need to be raised. I am not factoring the present SPP. While I applied for them, what every other shareholder does is their decision.

We need three directors on the board as per the Corporations Act 2001. I am an electrical engineer having studied Biomedical instrumentation as one of my subjects. Is there any other shareholder interested in spending some time on this board, preferably from the fields of accountancy and legal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.