VCR ventracor limited

I'd like to take this opportunity to stress the importance of...

1. 395 Posts.
    I'd like to take this opportunity to stress the importance of the actions being considered now.

Many times I have seen, and I have posted the comments regarding the issues we see with VCR. Many times fellow posters have voiced their discontent with current management and the ever declining SP.

What we have now is an opportunity to proactively participate in determining the direction of the company and restore the SP to its rightful level.

This can only occur with majority if not all share holders participating in this exercise. To this end, I would urge posters to consider the good of the company, and lend your support to bring about the desired changes.

There was an opportunity recently prior to the AGM, which may have been missed now. However, let by-gones be just that, by-gones, and lets us all dedicate our efforts to restoring our investment to where it should, and to help a good Aussie invention stay Australian, and to take its place on the world stage.

This is irrespective of who is to take place on the new board. let us all work to right what we know is wrong, but have been putting-up with it for an awful long time. This is the our opportunity now, lets not waste it.

If you are a share holder in VCR, I would urge you to consider this option and lend your support to it. If you know someone who is, I would urge you to communicate this option to them, so that they also may lend their support also.

We all believe in this product, but unfortunately not the management. So, lets make this one count.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.