VCR ventracor limited

replacing the board, page-25

1. 616 Posts.
    Hello Refugee,

I am sure this question will come and should come for what I am trying. That was why I made it clear that I did not have prior experience at the level of CEO.

I am not saying that I am the only person who is well qualified and capable of turning this ailing company to a very healthy state.

I request any shareholder who is interested in running this company to come forward. I will provide all the support that they may need just as I advised the present management some commonsense actions which they brushed off. I wish to take up the baton only if no other shareholders are interested in this.

Regarding my qualifications, I am an Electrical engineer with 22 years of experience in applying Root Cause Analysis to investigate equipment/system failures and taking up very difficult multi disciplinary projects to rectify and avoid the future failures of the equipment.

The projects I took up were the most complex projects others did not want to take up as they may result in disaster and dismissal. I delivered the projects with clearly planned and well designed system with zero safety incidents well ahead of schedule and within budget.

I invested about half a million dollars in Ventracor only. I believed then and still believe in the product and that it has got great future. I am not selling my shares (not even to pay for my tax obligations in March) and will see this all the way up or down.

I have a lot of commonsense coupled with analytical skills. I will bring to the table. these same skills that always delivered ten times my salary every year to the company that employed me.

I also understand that the shareholders and investors are the cornerstones of the company. I wish to nurture those relationships and deliver handsome returns for the shareholders.

I applied A$10,000 in the present SPP to support the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.