VCR ventracor limited

I have opened a hot mail...

1. 616 Posts.
    I have opened a hot mail account

[email protected]

I believe that the product is good and my financial assessment is that prudent management of the available funds is carried out then the future SPP is not required.

As for the timing of the action. It is possible to carry out this anytime.

5% is not the big deal. If maximum shareholders are willing to support in keeping this company from being sold for a song to an overseas predator, then we can mount the action to remove the present board anytime.

I am not targetting to reduce any employment numbers as a cost cutting measures. In fact if my guestimates are correct, this company will add more employees shortly.

The cost cuts are to be realised based on the rationalisation of the executives salaries and their taking leadership role to ensure that the wasteful expenditure is minimised. As an example I mentioned I will work for gross salary of A$150,000 which in itself a saving of half a million dollars.

One of the prime examples of wastage is the expenditure of A$1 Million to transfer USA Headquarters from SF to NJ. While that action is prudent given the company operations are mostly in Eastern side of US, is it worthwhile spending A%1 Million NOW while the company is going around the world with a tin cup in the hand for additional finances.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.