BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

MuzzaWe have multiple forms of arrogance here:- The arrogance of...

1. 8,256 Posts.
    Muzza

We have multiple forms of arrogance here:

- The arrogance of patience - that everything Biota mgt do is perfect and the science will do the talking...eventually - err, what happened with Relenza

- The arrogance of silence - we don't need to report news unless it is worth mega bucks - unfortunately BARDA contracts don't come around every year

- The arrogance of ignorance - ignore your holders. Your holders are your best advocates - they are not earning an income regardless of SP performance - they are awaiting and expecting good news to translate into an increase in the SP.

All I as an investor ask for, is a little Quid Pro Quo. I'm an investor - I am doing my small thing to help showcase this company and its products. I, like others appear to be more passionate about BTA than my other investments because it is extremely underperforming in terms of the SP and because its products offer great global promise.

Mgt, please, just do the right thing and give some enthusiasm back. Put the news out when there is an opportunity. If you don't agree with this concept and don't believe many stories are newsworthy, what is the harm in releasing them if they end up in the public domain anyway? At least Biota can release and control the message...leave it to others and what is said (or what is not said) can be misconstrued.
    At least shareholders would see acknowledge that management are doing their best to showcase the company whenever an opportunity arises.

Biota management repeatedly refuse to take control of their own destiny.

They are also blaming others for suppressing the SP.

They have shown many examples of sitting back and waiting for things to happen and they have missed the boat because of this.

If there are manipulators out there, Biota management keep doing them the ultimate favour - glass half full, glass half full, over and over again. Good luck to the manipulators - they are just taking advantage of the situation.

The upcoming US move is do or die as far as I am concerned. The market wants to see $$$s before it will reward with an increased SP. Are Biota Mgt going to deliver a Gilt Edged opportunity to investors?

I guess I may be more annoyed than most because I have communicated with management more than most here - what a frustrating bunch they are - you will understand if you end up doing the hard yards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.