BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

reply comments from christian lange, page-4

1. 3,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Billt5 - I guess that is only fair that I should include my email as well so here it is. There is some personal information included but I have already advertised on Hotcopper how much trouble I got into with the WFC and the Biodiesel Industry. I think Christians reply was based mostly on the comments he read on Hotcopper from existing shareholders, not my email questions under.

----------------------------------------------------

Gday Christian, I thought the AGM announcement was pretty good but boy some shareholders on
    Hotcopper expect far to much. They seem to forget that we just went through the WFC and
    they still expect NMS to give profit guidance in the year ahead. I can certainly
    understand why you didnt given the uncertainty that still exists with world markets.

I was also very impressed with the management and leadership training schemes the company
    has put in place - very impressive indeed.

Well I must admit I am nervous about the share price on opening today. See what happens I
    guess.

I was very happy to see the STS purchase go through as I believe the future of NMS is
    critical with its fleet of ROV's.

Well Christian, I will leave you alone to run my company. NMS is my only stock other than a
    little money in a Gold mining stock in Africa. I am still not out of trouble with the WFC
    but getting their - I guess my reason for wanting the share price up to $1. It is at $1
    that I will be square.

Anyway Christian, take care mate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.