CDS comdek limited.

reply for magikol

1. 18 Posts.
    Good call on your last post. Obvious market aspects that we cant control, however local brokers are playing. CANNOT sell now. Those that didnt SELL at 0.33 last week missed the Play".

Brakes on stock for reasonable placement/sell. (hence all the buyers lined up) I posted that 0.30 comment last week that some of you will hold me too, only becuase i thought the placement would be finalised early this week.

Found out placement/distribution is being penciled in for distribution soon. (having mates that are substantial holders & brokers for a few of our local firms).

Looking forward to a few, or even 1 big purchase for it to run after placement within a fortnight.

Did definately miss the Play' last week, brakes on stock to fall below 0.20 is definately on hold. . . and will be on hold. . . (was the whole aim" ") (hence our stock steady now with the overnight market???).

Thanks for the charts Lad's, do understand the volume.. .. 0.30+ with a few main players snapping up a few hundred thousand shares aint far away.. . .

As always, take as you like > happy to hear others thoughts. . .

P.S - traders selling few thousand everyday shouldnt concern the medium-longterm holders. . Only the 1 300K dump the other day, who knows what they needed the money for.. . few big long term holders snapping up a few hundred each over the next fortnight. . . then there's that 0.30+ i posted last week.

Enjoy ,

Marcus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.