EDE 33.3% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

reply from aaron gates at eden to quiries

1. 492 Posts.
    This is the rsponse to an e-mail I sent to Greg/Arron a couple of weeks ago.

No real news to speak of. Hopefully we will get some fresh news after Gregs visits to the UK and India. As to whether to increase my holding, I think it is a watch & wait situation.

Hi Aaron/Greg,

I am interested in any updates of activities in Eden and its subsidiaries.

As a long term share holder I like to try and keep abreast of my interest and spend many an hour trawling through news sites in India and the States etc…

I today revisited the company website and looked through news offered up last year in terms of reports and presentations and have the following questions

•What is happening with regards to the listing on the LSE AIM ?

As mentioned in the last quarterly activities report Eden is looking at ways of making this investment self funding. This may be by listing on AIM or other. Right this second Greg Solomon is in the UK on this matter.

•Is Terrafirma going to be launched and will share holders be offered shares in the new IPO if created?

As mentioned in the last quarterly activities report Eden is looking at ways of making this investment self funding. A prospectus has been previously completed for Terratherma and won’t take long to update however at present this is not looking like it would be well received and other options are currently being explored aswell.

•Is there any news on drilling of the Geothermal plays, especially in the light of renewed interest in the area by the likes of Panax and Hot Rocks for example?

This play is currently on maintenance only with Eden funds being utilised by higher priority projects.

•What has happened to the shuttle-bus developments in San Francisco International Airport, have environmental approvals been given yet? And what of the other demonstration projects in the US given the current crisis?

http://www.flysfo.com/web/export/sites/default/download/about/news/pressres/fact-sheet/pdf/hydrogen_fuel.pdf Hythane is working on being awarded further projects in the US

•What news from India since the election of the government?

India is still positive and Greg S will be travelling there on Thursday from the UK.

•How close are we to seeing the Hythane buses on the road in India?

The last activities report said it will be late 2009/early 2010 with the Gujurat Bus Demonstration Project. I am not sure if the election process has caused this to be delayed.

•Has the reformed arrived in India yet?

No news at present

•Is there any news form the UQ on their research?

No news at present, any material news will be disclosed to the market when it happens.

•Do you still believe that the take up of options in the 4th 09 will yield as much as $18 million?

Unless the share price substantially increases between now and then it is unlikely many option holders will exercise their options.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $7.356M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.598K 1.047M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 182922007 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7689812 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.