VHL 7.69% 14.0¢ virax holdings limited

reply from asx re virax (vhl) manipulation

1. 1,971 Posts.
    Reply from ASX assuring me there's no manipulation on a grand scale as i have suggested to them, with VHL dummy buyer earlier this week as an example. Time to start pounding their inbox with more evidence, which they will no doubt refute.

Dear FactorThis
    Thank you for this information regarding the order schedule for Virax Holdings Limited (VHL) on 6 April 2010.

Surveillance has reviewed the orders entered in the pre-open in VHL on 6 April 2010 and has made some enquiries with a Participant in relation to one clients orders. Based on the information provide by the Participant and our analysis, ASX is satisfied that the clients orders were not manipulative. ASX understands that some orders have the potential to create an impression of additional buying or selling in the minds of market observers but this does not mean the orders are not genuine. In the case of VHL, ASX is satisfied that the client was a genuine seller. ASX does not believe that the alleged, grand scale manipulation you have raised is occurring. However, if you have any evidence that it is, please provide it.
    Yours sincerely,
    Richard Flynn
    Manager, Surveillance ASX Limited

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.