VHL 7.69% 14.0¢ virax holdings limited

GRQ as per the poster only a few days ago your posts of this...

1. 4,409 Posts.
    GRQ as per the poster only a few days ago your posts of this company going belly up have been since 2006 and you still haven't given up!

I spoke with John Morrison the other day, and although he did not give away any company secrets, made it very clear that they raised enough funds for another year, he also made it quite clear this has been the norm as in these types of stocks that is all that is ever provided year by year.

John sounded very positive for the next couple of months, although did not let anything slip and if did would not be able to post here anyway.

Its about time you got over it and moved on or at least provid a balanced view. The main problem is you have no idea at all about how these companies are funded thus your in correct accusations since 2006.

I note you still comment on no other stock apart from VHL, tis a pity you have been so damaged and I really hope that someday you get over it.

Technically has bounced however it would be nice to see some extra volume kicking in although there are hardly any sellers at this point anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.