CND 3.03% 3.2¢ condor energy limited

Reply from BKP?

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I sent an email just after those 30M shares got dumped - was along the lines of asking
    if they knew why, then asked how long they thought the $1.6M cash would last paying their
    Corporate wages & how much work they were doing in actively looking for opportunities
    or had they already packed up for the year & were sitting by the phone waiting for calls
    inbetween their lunches out while us broke Shareholders waited around to recoup some money
    back etc. With the 'attitude' I expressed I suppose I was lucky to get any response back at all & could be why he is a bit condescending in his reply back to me - but you decide...

Reply from BKP:

We are all disappointed with the current market conditions, falling Oil, Iron Ore, Gold and other commodity prices and lack of confidence by the buyers of junior stocks.

Yesterdays sales were started by one seller of 15m shares which was followed by some 15m
    shares being bought. We expect to release an announcement today which required approval fromour joint venture partners.

We understand your frustration but do not think we deserve your personal criticism as in
    fact we are some of the biggest shareholders in the company and always work for the benefit of all shareholders which includes ourselves.

We certainly are sorry for your current financial position, but some would say that you are fortunate to be able to buy and hold shares, whilst being in that position.

We could easily accept a number of proposals put to us but I doubt you would be very happy
    with the net results of your shares being consolidated in a severe fashion and over paying
    for assets which will only increase the number of shares in the company thereby diluting
    your shares further.

You can be assured we are working for all shareholders with the value of our own share beingconsidered at all times as well.

As always I will be working over the Xmas and New Year period as I do now for 10 - 11 hours per day and some 8-10 hours on weekends so I take your criticism personally.

Once again we are sorry for the current position but we resurrected Baraka from receivershipand raised its share price to 3c at its peak from its .2 of a cent relisting price so we
    believe we have done a good job for the most of our shareholders under our management,
    bearing in mind the previous management lost $48m in 4 years before we saved it.

I hope you have a comfortable and happy Xmas whilst remembering that regardless of how
    difficult our personal lives are at certain times, there are always others suffering more
    and worse off.
    Collin Vost
    Chairman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $19.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $6.72K 209.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80710 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 116116 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.29pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.