ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

Well then that makes two of us TTC as I was the one who asked...

1. 394 Posts.
    Well then that makes two of us TTC as I was the one who asked the question at the AGM as to why we didn't raise capital when the stock was being well promoted and rallied to 2.5c before the nutty professor did his thing. There was plenty of time to do a raise at anywhere north of 1.5c-2c but they didn't act quick enough nor make us aware that cash in the can was low.....they even admit they took their eye off the ball with the Fortune 500 company negotiations and the Nasdaq listing.

I know of many major holders who have supported the company and had interest from brokers they were connected to for any Cap raising requirements. We were always sold on dilution would not occur if it couldn't be helped by the new team......I know many friends and investors who met with Ross and Mike and were given that undertaking.......Dilution is a Dirty word, but not for our mates at Pato's!!

The problem was that management thought it was all covered from their fund meetings in the States.......we advised them that Paterson have NEVER done anything good for the company or the stock, it has only been a trading instrument rather than a firm wanting to back a potential world leader in the new way of diagnosing Asthma.

Still in Pain!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.