ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

I may attend the briefings, yes, if I still hold my shares by...

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    I may attend the briefings, yes, if I still hold my shares by then. I don't like public spats between company people- either past or present. I've seen the same happen with VMT and DMA and it helps noone. I don't think it bodes well- I would certainly be raising that if I attended a meeting.

I have neither fear nor favour for company people- they too, are employees- of shareholders. I didn't like the discussion of a past member- the inventor of the technology, no less- being discussed on an email that could and did, become public. It's in poor taste, if nothing else.

I am new to the company, Richney- in @ .004c, so I haven't suffered the pain tat others have, and it has been a dark time for shareholders. However, having done some thinking about selling, I merely correlate the performance of other companies who use these kind of lenders, and the conclusions are very similar. We are, simply, lucky to have an underwriter.

Anyway, we are now operating on the pink market, and briefings are occurring- all good news. Onwards and upwards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.