VRE 0.00% 2.0¢ view resources ltd

reply from creditors

1. 203 Posts.
    5 May 2008

Dear *******

I advise that the reconvened second meeting of creditors for View Resources Limited (Administrators Appointed) has not been held to date. The Administrators applied to the court on 29 April 2008 for an extension of the time before this meeting was required to be held.

The reconvened meeting date will be know when the court reports back to the Administrator in relation to the result of the application. Should the application fail the meeting will be held in late May 2008. Unfortunatley I cannot define a date that the meeting will be held if the application is successful as the court may decide on a set number of days which differs from the application.

The result of the application and the date of the reconvened second meeting will be reported to creditors in due course. This report to creditors will be promptly uploaded onto the Ferrier Hodgson website. The section of the website which states “next milestone” will also be update both today and when the application result is known.

Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me by return email or on (08) 9214 1444.

Regards

Lisa Kelly
    Accountant
    Ferrier Hodgson
    Level 26, Bank West Tower
    108 St George's Terrace
    Perth WA 6000

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.