ARL 1.10% 45.0¢ ardea resources limited

‘CLQ used market rates but ARL shouldn’t!’ ‘I couldn’t be...

1. 4,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 923
    ‘CLQ used market rates but ARL shouldn’t!’ ‘I couldn’t be bothered’ ‘I’m just trying to help people’ lols set to max for someone posting like their life depended on it- red might know my position on the register & I’m not phased in the slightest with all this jawflapping, ( wiping sleep out of my eyes calling some beekeeping people at 10:00 a.m, you know- ‘cos it’s a public holiday’ to find that someone up in the cheap seats have been posting like mad ), cobalt is now entering ‘denial of resource’ mode & will be locked up asap by any of the battery making nations or China/USA.

Battery production is the fastest growing consumption path for cobalt but that is only where new demand is- it’s the traditional 50~% consumer of all available cobalt who underpins it- now putting it in the ‘strategic mineral’ box.
    That customer is only growing & will seek to lock this up at any cost. Some roll their eyes at my focus but gee- is that the UN or some other cover for certain groups I’ve noticed just start talking about the ‘poor Congolese’.
    First comes concern.
    Second comes ‘aid’.
    Third comes ‘peacekeeping’
    Fourth is ‘regime change for the good of the people’*
    ( four has the side dish of ‘reconstruction efforts’ which translate to the West securing mineral sites & handing the contracts for those to western companies- any previous holders quickly find that by their contracts being linked to ‘evil inc.’ which we knock over they have 2 choices- drop any claims or potentially risk being linked to said ‘evil inc.’ & getting sent to the back of the queue for the new contracts for any support their moneys may have given to that regime ).
    Any saying ‘but I can’t find that data, kab’ Keep looking- it’s there & don’t be surprised that each nation doesn’t shout about what they’re buying for the use I’m talking about.

5million tonnes of nickel at 50~ cents a pound cost?
    We didn’t even bother listing the US$1billion plus of scandium that will help offset early costs as it sits on top- but no, me saying ‘we’ve been conservative’ is somehow silly.

Then there’s the PGM’s, the gold, the zinc & other minerals.

BHP showed faith in this particular site, only dropping it to return to their core producing businesses because of the GFC, ( their financing tightened & the commodity market popped itself not because of anything than derps in the US getting mortgages when on food stamps.- they’d be having trouble trying to come back in to it through pride at the moment- it’s one that got away.

Always fun seeing posters trying to show us how superior they are to such entities as that.

We are back in bargain mode so April should be fun for any with cash, fun as always for longer/larger holders as the pattern of big swings repeats.

Cheers for your patience @red.
    Good to finally get a real clear gauge on a couple of our swing posters too so thanks HAC, your efforts have paid off for the long termers that matter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.