FBR 2.22% 4.6¢ fbr ltd

Yeah, I agree with your reading, and sure it seems like a nice...

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Yeah, I agree with your reading, and sure it seems like a nice feature. But to me it's not the main event and could easily be added in later down the line without impacting the revolutionary nature of the HX.

Re: sparkies - that's not bespoke, sparkies get up in roofs to run wiring on houses today. Poking it down through the ceiling for a light fixture is no different to poking it down through a ceiling into a hollow in the wall

Re: plumbers - I would imagine they'd just feed down the straight vertical runs before the roof goes on. Problem solved?

All houses get built out in the elements. The same thing we do about current bricks/woodwork after it rains is applicable here is it not?

Also, I should say on a positive note, well done seanl for getting some info from FBR and good on them for giving a nice clear response. I can see that some people might think that they've been misled by FBR over a feature promised, but I think it's most important to get the end product out and earning asap  (avoiding any more CR's) and then added the bells and whistles later on. It seems like that's what FBR is focusing on.
    Last edited by Catbat: 05/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $221.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.9¢ 4.5¢ $387.1K 8.299M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 315279 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 221109 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.