CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

Well considering we have lows of 12years now in play here on the...

1. 1,534 Posts.
    Well considering we have lows of 12years now in play here on the stock indexes is no suprise that buyers are sitting on the sidelines.

I have watched the DOW for almost 20 consecutive day's go down on a step ladder.

A couple of times I have called the bottom mainly around that 7000 mark and this week it has made me look a bigger fool with a -300 point trade on DJI futures.

If Warren Buffet and every fund manager worth their salt was not able to see this happening then "Dont beat yourself up" cause there's no point as 99% of market traders are currently wrong.

They're wrong but there will be a rally how big is anyone's guess here. Maybe 500 or 1000points but Obama keeps talking like the recovery is definate in the US and his confidence is high.

What he did point out in a Q&A's to press that things are so cheap atm that you would be fool not to get in and buy.

Its the banking system thats stuffed not the companies except for GM. Most companies were doing fine til this crisis hit us even with lower profits envisaged. You cannot run a company when your lenders keep asking for the money back!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.