ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

reply from md

1. 845 Posts.
    Thank you for your email. The Board is aware of its continuous disclosure obligations and will make announcements to ASX at appropriate times.

Kind Regards,
    Cedric Goode

Managing Director/CEO
    NSL Consolidated Limited

Mezzanine Level, 35-37 Havelock Street West Perth 6005
    T +618 9322 5539 / F +618 9322 5563

M +61(0)400408477 / E [email protected]

can you believe the reply?
    i wonder if the board is aware of supplying misleading information to the ASX such as the one below.
    report dated 1.3.2010

"First shipment of ore scheduled for late March 2010
    NSL Consolidated is pleased to announce it has confirmed arrangements with its foundation customer to commence loading its first shipment of ore in late March 2010.
    The initial shipment of 20,000 tonnes will depart from Krishnapatnam Port in the Province of Andhra Pradesh, on India‟s East Coast. Further shipments are planned as production ramps up towards the end of this month.
    Timing of the initial shipment has been dictated by delays in securing crushing capacity and the occurrence of the Chinese New Year holiday period. The required crushing equipment is now operating, the outturn of ore has increased and NSL expects to have sufficient ore at Port to complete the first shipment in accordance with the timetable outlined above."

how can they get the timelines so wrong, late march they had a couple of bucketloads at port.

hopefully after that elaborate response to my email they do release some sort of operational update.....if there is no reports within the next couple of working days, i will send the above report to the ASX , and maybe they can get some sort of half decent response as to why and how they got it so wrong!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.