RGT 3.51% 29.5¢ argent biopharma limited

reply from MXC regarding deposit., page-271

1. 498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Whilst i (and no doubt many others on this thread) have had the urge to place you on ignore, i actually value your scepticism.....it is unfortunately required at times. I think some of your concerns are quite valid tbh. Im interested to know the legalities of companies obligations under ASX rulings to inform market if deals fall through? This too should be price sensitive information? And should be disclosed to market asap! In the spirit of transparency....
    I am not involved in this stock for the cosmetics line, so its not the be all and end all for me.....if i was interested in cosmetics, i would have invested in Revlon (or whatever )
    We all have money tied up in this....so you are going to hit some nerves with some of your provocative questions.....and like everyone else, i too question why you have such a vested interest in a company you don't hold? Anyway, not having a crack at you.....just confused? As long as GMP cert goes through and CannEpil goes ahead (at significant discount to other market suppliers) this will march onwards. But yes, i will look for red flags also.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.