ADY 0.00% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

reply from phil thomas re afr

1. 1,163 Posts.
    see attached reply from PT re AFR.
    chheers,
    Ray.

Clearly its a rumour at this stage although the idea has been around for three years or so.

Do a bit a reading first on the ASX listing rules and what can and can’t be announced – materiality of contracts. You never report “options” to ASX as they come down on you like a tonne of bricks for using it as a PR site. Have a look at the Forrest/Fortescue experience. You should also report all the other journalists so you can give ASIC a class action as I suspect the time you spend writing to them is better spent watching the market. You can work out my view on ASIC.

A few brokers have approached us with this idea seeking fees and work, as we get lots of approaches – so their public relations machines might be working over time. If the board reaches a decision on anything we will report it within 30 minutes.

regards

Phillip Thomas

Managing Director

Admiralty Resources NL

GPO Box 517, Melbourne 3001

P:61-3-96701838

M: 61-402291671

E: [email protected]

W: www.ady.com.au

Sent: Friday, 28 September 2007 11:05 AM
    To: [email protected]
    Cc: [email protected]
    Subject: FW: Street Talk

Hello Phillip, just writing to air some concerns investors have over an article that appeared on page 28 of Thursday 27th September of the Australian Financial review’s “Street Talk” section, an article written by AFR’s Anthony Hughes. It appeared in the last paragraph of an article entitled “KFM sparks life into infrastructure” (not related to ADY article).

It states: Quote - “Admiralty Resources is another to watch, given it shot up again yesterday amid talk of good news coming on its South American lithium prospect, and the possibility that it might opt to split the company between its iron ore and lithium interests.”

Could you advise if this is an option that has been announced to the public and shareholders or if it is scaremongering by Mr. Hughes of the AFR. If this is not the case and I don’t get a satisfactory explanation from Mr. Hughes, I will forward this matter to ASIC,

Kindest regards,

Ray Lane.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Friday, 28 September 2007 9:37 AM
    To: '[email protected]'
    Subject: Street Talk

Hello Anthony, my name is Ray Lane, am a shareholder of Admiralty Resources (ADY) and I am curious as to where you received information that ADY might “split the company between its iron ore and lithium interests”. I haven’t seen any company announcements regarding this option and would be interested in info pertaining to this option,

Cheers,

Ray Lane.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $10 800

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1270000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 671937 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.