CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

reply to blueballs makattack bionicboy , page-23

1. 68 Posts.
    "If you are trying to defend your ego then i cant be bothered playing that game with you and you can take it as a win if it makes you feel any better."

It seems as if you can be bothered playing that game Blueballs, judging by your plethora of dribble on this thread. I dont generally post on this forum, just an observer interested in discussions on various stocks. It disappoints me to see people such as yourself with too much time on your hands posting on this forum. Please stop wasting my time that I seem to take to filter though your garbage to find some insightful postings.

"Its not personal, the main reason i come here is to make money, not for people to agree with me and argue with those who dont, i was trying to give you information/techniques you dont seem to have, to help with your trading/investing"

Read your postings on this thread blueballs and you will realise how ridiculous your statement is (in light of your dribble that follows the statement).

FYI I bought CNP at 37.5c and sold out at 41c. I dont have the time to get into any sort of banter with you blueballs, nor is that my intention of this posting. Please consider ceasing to waste your time and mine (and presumably many others who are interested in insightful postings).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.