CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

hmmm...A great read this and all other CNP threads over the past...

1. 229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    hmmm...

A great read this and all other CNP threads over the past few days, facts AND entertainment.. Many points on both sides of this discussion/argument are REALLY good too.... Also on the various types of trading when you push aside CNP the company itself!

A hell of a lot of people tied up with emotion with this stock which makes it hard for many to be open minded about the whole situation, or brings out quick fired posting in return/retalliation of others..... Which is one thing ANY investment should not be tied in with be it property, shares etc.

I have never read a share trading book and only been to one seminar in the past 2 months of my trading, but learning through various means, it seems basic fundamentals are easily forgotten by some.

I mostly refer to about putting all your eggs in one basket- this is fine if you CAN TRUELY handle the risk AND YOU ARE A TRUE HOLDER, which from my brief experience this ratio is no way near on HC due to many people that make share trading partly their life (be it work or a main hobby). I can say I hold @ 50c after the initial turn around news,which has since seen me and others wrong. But as this is only 10% of my portfolio, I can wait around for the next news that I think is the true turn around, even if i get a little less gain in the end.

Just seems there are a lot of "traders" that are averaging down in a falling stock, almost panic buying in a hope that it has the bottom and saying they are holders. I mean thats a good way to cover losses or make money eventually, but what are they going to do between now and then, a true trading i don't think can sit on their hands idle with all their money tied up.

This and posts with a topic with the ring "the new low xx.x cents?", but has no foundation or facts for it. I am not emotional about this stock and people whom I have "favourited" are not either or get into arguments online that get personal. Don't get me wrong it's entertaining, but I can't say I value ppl's opinions if all they have is useless banter. It just fit's in with the saying "Arguing on the internet is like the special olympics - It doesn't matter if you win - your still retarded"

That slight off topic thing aside....

The facts IMHO are the August report, September U.S financials are a true point for reverse trend that will hold. Any small sale will have a simular "blip" or "spike" like AFG recently, but will fall again till more certain news before the big boys come back in or it makes the 100/200ASX

One variation I do "hope for" or hazard a real stretch of guess, which is not what investment should be based on is a price rise/hold from July 1st or reversal of this selling. It wont be much but may hold cnp's share price at 30-40c levels at a guess...? There are just too many shares on the market for any rise through the roof, unless the people that are left finally hold tight what they have..

I hold my parcel longterm and will not buy some more *longterm* shares until some other concrete news is out and then CNP is a bullish stock for facts, not hopes. wont see 10, but a new animal and a profitable company with nice dividends to boot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.