CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

."Blueballs, I respect anyone who is able/willing to put up a...

1. 18,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 414

"Blueballs, I respect anyone who is able/willing to put up a fair argument that might be counter to mine but it is THREE TIMES NOW I have asked you a simple question. Please provide me a reason for why centro will go under. You have still not answered this."

I told you i never said it will go under...i just said their were similarities technically(this means when looking at a chart) with other companies that had

As i stated i dont follow companies fundamentally but i roughly know the story, the reasons or could go under would obviously be not being able to refinance its debt, borrowing costs rise too much compared to income etc

"The companies that you describe in your post have no relevance to this one, if for example you had have quoted a company like the Qintex group then that may be a valid comparison but these resource companies are almost laughable examples."

As i stated i dont follow companies fundamentally but i roughly know the story, the reasons or could go under would obviously be not being able to refinance its debt, borrowing costs rise too much compared to income etc

"---I have seen all the old arguments in the industry, its fallen because of shorters or manipulators, the
    ------banks surely couldnt let a co like this fall.
    ---its fundamentals are too strong.

Yes the first 3 arguments are valid but the last, have you ever known a company to fail that has little debt and large revenue? My point is fundamentals create the company and its silly to argue otherwise."

This was in general not stock specific to CNP, if yuo want to talk specifics on cnp im not the right person but my understanding was that CNP had quite substantial debts and revenue was being eroded by higher borrowing costs.

"---At the end of the day arguing with the market will kill you, there was a quote that markets can keep
    ------falling much longer than you some can keep liquid.

So essentially what you are saying is that my investments should exactly parallel the market ,sell when prices goes down buy when they go up. I could be wrong but that doesn’t sound smart."

My investments dont parallel the markets, index fund mangers etc would, i never said your investments should exactly parallel the markets, those are your words and your interpretation which is nothing like i hoped it to be interpreted.

If you do some research on trends and charts you will know exactly what i mean...just punch in something like stockmarket trend trading into google.

Imagine you liked centro, instead of guessing when to buy (which i assume you did)you could fine tune it a little so that maybe you didnt buy exactly at the bottom (its rare anyone does) and didnt sell exactly at the top( rare also) but still made a large % gain on that move.
    Would that not be better than what I assume you have done now which is to buy a stock that has fallen ie lose money.

If you are here to make money then dont dismiss this but research and spend some time thinking about it, no need to attack me but you can thank me later on ;)

If you are trying to defend your ego then i cant be bothered playing that game with you and you can take it as a win if it makes you feel any better.

Its not personal, the main reason i come here is to make money, not for people to agree with me and argue with those who dont, i was trying to give you information/techniques you dont seem to have, to help with your trading/investing.

hope that answers your q

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.