KCN 1.87% $1.31 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Reply to Hfguy

1. 2,504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1675
    Sorry to start a new thread, but the reply to post button isn't working and HC has not responded to my query about how to fix the problem. Anyway, my reply post goes as follows -

I have noted your comments with interest Hfguy. But who are you and/or who do you represent? You are obviously more than just the typical HC punter. Are you associated with those who have been selling the share price down? Something that has only been stopped by the company buy back and by people like myself who have used the opportunity to buy some more cheap shares. Are you going to attempt a takeover? I have been doing my own research into TDG Gold including watching that interview with the CEO Dr Fletcher Morgan that a HC poster gave us a link to (I think that post has since been removed by Admin). I think the deal with TDG Gold is a good move. Let TDG become the lead agent and develop Nueva Esperanza and we can hang off TDG's coat tails. Chile is a hard jurisdiction to work in, and thanks to the Thai's Kingsgate is not really in a position to go further on its own. And of course TDG also has some nice looking leases in Canada as well. Kingsgate gets cash and equity out of this and if TDG do well then Kingsgate will do very nicely from an increasing TDG share price.I also feel that settlement with the Thais must be very close. The Thais must be desperate to put this behind them and get the Chatree mine up and running again in order to get some royalties flowing in. Tourism is stuffed and covid is rife, so they need an outcome as much as we do. For my part, I'd like to see a settlement and for the mine to be put right so it can be sold off as a going concern. I'd like to see Kingsgate then sever all ties with Thailand. Give us long suffering shareholders a decent pay out and look to do business elsewhere. And of course, if we don't get the settlement, then we can fall back on TAFTA. I would have thought the court would be in a position to hand down a decision right now if it gets word that settlement has failed.From my point of view, I am feeling pretty positive. I did my DD on Kingsgate a long time ago, and I have now done my DD on TDG Gold. I like what I see. What I'd like though is to know more about your group Hfguy. Who are you and what's in it for us?
    Last edited by Wary1: 28/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.31
Change
-0.025(1.87%)
Mkt cap ! $337.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.33 $1.35 $1.28 $560.5K 430.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $1.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.31 5989 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.