FFR 0.00% 12.0¢ firefly resources limited

Reply to Mule, page-2

1. 1,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    Red dude and mate ive been in the share market more than long enough to know how it works. I'd actually say you are up to your neck in pressure going by your posts. It seems like you are absolutely $hitt##g bricks. To me its just numbers on a screen. Im actually one of the most relaxed aliens known. Now Red dude im all for you saying what you want, im not too sure how to take you? I dont know if you downramp to mop up cheap shares or you really hate the company and the people that run it. If its to mop up shares, all good but let the regular readers and poster's know. It only take 1 post to say im buying more cheap shares from any idiot thar believes me. Most people do research and take everything here with a grain of salt but take leads to more research. I wish you all the best as id love to see everyone who posts here filthy rich. but that comes with a bit of luck and lots of research. It also helps if investors are believers in their investment. No baby red dude just get sick of reading the same thing every time you post. Please post something different let me know how long you intend to hold, do you think Ffr will be a $100m company?? More??? or do you think the directors are the lifestyle kind. If you post the same shit everyday without fact most people just see you as a keyboard warrior. You better than that Red dude. All the best mate.
    Take care
    Mule
    Last edited by The Mule: 26/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.