TAS 0.00% 0.4¢ tasman resources ltd

reply to my letter , page-5

1. 2,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    why havent they atleast sunk one drill hole into coal project....atleast to get an idea of geology....seems to me they are more focused on fis and ede....somebody please tell me im wrong and keep my holding ..lol
    Im losing faith...we need a churnout of management i think or atleast some new blood.
    The correct reply by tasman to that letter would have been
    We have done no followup on coal prospect. It remains on our future list however we are focused at the moment on our parkinson dam projects...we have contacted labs and have been advised that they should be supplied in the next few weeks.Now wouldnt that be more friendly instead of a secretary replying to the letter and treating a genuine share holders enquiry with the respect it deserves.
    Just my thoughts. I think it is very unproffesional the way they are acting. I dont normally go to annual meetings but i think i might to this next one and ask the question.
    Are you fully committed to all these companies or would it be more advisable to concentrate on one and let someone else do the work on others. Like which hat are they wearing and which one are they spending the most time on.

pete

pete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.850M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $4.969K 1.223M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5310000 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3297100 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.