MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

reply to puka2

1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Yes puka I do think $5 by next month is outrageous. I will gladly buy you a bottle of Grange if that comes true ! LOL!

Wilson did mention $4.54 a while ago, but that was when the market was flying and he had assumptions of higher spot and long term prices. He also had other companies valued up higher as too Grigor from Far East Capital.

Many stocks flew in that 2-3 month period, some even the following 2-3 months. The general market for U stocks would have to do much better - even more bullish than last time for it to hit $5 in such short time.

2009 mining is possible for Manyoni if TZN govt shuffles papers and allows licence. I gave an estimate to pezsaz on thoughts of price, but that would assume certain factors. How long is a piece of string ? No point getting hopeful on a price. Only ends in tears.

Saw your post about a split. Have not heard about that, but would make sense IF the two JORCs are decent enough. Stock is so tightly held that the only way big funds could get a piece of the action is to buy limited supply which causes you know what. So yes, a split could be possible. Would be ideal actually, as you know what happened to BMN after the split and others. Then your $5 equivalent may be a reality. The board has Daly with good skills in that area so who knows ?

Ciao.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.