RGT 0.00% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

reply to some "facts"

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    You may not know much about Eastern Asia (Korea, China and Japan).

Like its entertainment industry, Korea has a very structured and mature brand development for cosmetic products. (have you seen K-pop stars and how they become successful? Korean cosmetic products are just like that: fast and streamline like tuna cans).

Unlike prescribed medicine, the development of cosmetic is not a rocket science. An effective formula + an experienced marketing/packaging/design team + abundant marketing fund are enough to secure a succeed. An effective formula has been developed by Derma already, some hotcoppers have pointed out the founders in Varm Cosmo are a bunch of designers and the recent MGC announcement indicates Varm Cosmo is backed by well-funded PE. What else you can expect from this business venture? If it's LOreal instead of Varm Cosmo works with MGC yes everything will work out no doubt, but we would never get a chance to invest. IMO they have necessary things they need.

I have confidence in this share and I think even at $12c it's way to cheap. While it takes years for CBD pills to be developed (I do invest in AC8 as a patient investor), it is a good idea to profit from this emerging cosmetic products. Millions of cash inflow will fund future development much easier. The management of MGC is quite smart on this.

To paint a bigger picture to you, those Korean/Japanese cosmetic products, once proven effective, will quickly spread to China. Chinese daigou (means personal shoppers in Chinese language) will ship the products to reach their clients in China, just like how they "export" baby formula here in Australia. The demand is enormous. Every middle class Chinese girl knows a few daigou in Korea and Japan to ship products.

above my opinion only. FYI.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 3022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.