ERH 0.00% 2.9¢ eromanga hydrocarbons limited

reply to the banker, page-4

1. 8,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    if you haven't worked that out ......... who holds the most stock/options? start there. I've quickly come to realise that the CEO (for these types of stocks) is usually the mouthpiece for the largest stakeholders. Therefore I follow the stakeholders not the CEO ;)

I will also stick to my "when the directors actually PAY for something out of THEIR own pockets, then I'll back them to the hilt. Until then, I'll be a little more cautious (when I say cautious, please note that I hold mainly oppies ... lol)

One more thing ..... do you think it was coincidence that trading happened the way it did leading up to this latest announcement? I said the other day, looking at the depth, funny buggers going on, sell down etc that an annnouncment was coming. Bloody obvious and you don't need to talk to management for that. Mr MM is doing that for us. He may as well pre-announce the announcement.

What do you think this announcements SHOULD have done to the SP? Why are those blockers still there at 21/22? no 'real' news coming yet imo. :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.