ERG 0.00% 1.0¢ eneco refresh ltd

Hey guys if there's any hint of ERG going into administration...

1. 329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Hey guys if there's any hint of ERG going into administration I'll be the first to let you know. I have friends and relatives working there (one in senior management) and they are all working their butts off to deliver the projects currently in progress. There are hundreds of people working at the premises in Perth, and from what I can gather, the staff I know are happy with their jobs and are not worried about their future there. I have a substantial holding in this company and am not parting with it any time soon. Patience is key. The Beijing project is good news for ERG, given that the smartcard system used is the same as the one developed for Sydney, so they've proved it does work. Pity they don't keep shareholders more up to date with progress as they are lousy with getting announcements out through the ASX and most of what everyone hears is the doom and gloom read in the Sydney papers. I will keep an eye on developments and post what I can when I can, but only information already in the public domain, inside gossip I will have to keep to myself 'cos of the rules here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.723M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 170471 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.