PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Exactly my words hwill. In regard to CDU, as you wrote, the same...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Exactly my words hwill. In regard to CDU, as you wrote, the same thing happened there. And, while many of them exited the Company with their shares sale, many of us didn't. And as you wrote, the sp picked up quickly to a more acceptable level.

What one has to consider is, that IMO, "the majority" of market investors are definitely not long termers who are prepared to sit it out and wait for dividends to come in every 6 months to supplement their income while accumulating/accruing capital gains on their investment shares, but, they are short term traders and day traders whom are only in for the short term in the hope that they will make a quick profit. They are IMO, professionals that makes a living out of it.

As such, they are not loyal to any Company but only to themselves, and as quickly as they can smell something not right, they are gone in a flash causing these huge dips in the share price of a Company. Preservation of Capital they call it, and I can't blame them for doing it.
    But, let me assure you that for many of them, they would have also suffered a loss, for, not all of them would have exited at the same time and sold at whatever price there was on offer at the time, if not being stopped out in the meantime.
    They, IMHO, are now the ones that are bagging the Company and will continue to do so for a while yet, because it would have hurt them dearly. Let me assure you that it will continue for a while yet.

Now, how many of the people that sold were really long term investors ? I will leave that up to you and the forum to find out. I would also like to invite the people that have been frequenting these threads to be honest about it and tell the rest of us who are still here.

My advice to many posters here is to look away for a while, and let the storm settle before we will be able to determine the real damage, if there is going to be any that is.

Cheers

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.