PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Fair call most are ready to line up and execute management. I...

1. 375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Fair call most are ready to line up and execute management. I guess if/when we are sitting around with failed finance deal then this may be justified. Until then a wait and see approach must be adopted. I appreciate the losses are hard to stomach but if its too much jump ship and move on and take it as one of lifes hard lessons.

I tried to call TS be he is in WA. I sent an email off today which reads - imagine i will get the same:

Afternoon Tony,

Firstly I appreciate you must have been inundated with phone calls and emails over the last two days. I am sorry to add the list but I am desperately seeking guidance from management given the events of the last few days.

Like many I have taken heavy losses over the last few days. I have been a long term supporter of the company and been invested for over two years.

I would like to ask a couple of questions to try help me determine my future direction with the company as i have about 80% of my entire wealth invested with PLV - I appreciate this is my own doing:

Was management aware that the CAPEX costs would be in the vicinity of $700m and ship on i/o prices at $63p/t for some time? Based on previous management advice to the market the figures touted were $350m and $37p/t. The reason i ask is I want to understand if the PFS figures were as much as a surprise to management as they were to the market (based on the SP response)? I just want to understand if management had planned on such costs and therefore are in a position to handle the figures in the PFS in JV/off take negotiations.
    Is management surprised by the market reaction to the PFS announcement and does management plan to issue any statements to try quell the rapid SP erosion currently occurring?
    Based on the PFS is management confident a finance agreement can be reached and if so will this occur in the short, medium or long term?

I appreciate you are a busy man under a lot of pressure but any guidance would be greatly appreciated as I am trying to make a calculated discussion on whether to leave with a substantial loss or back management and strap in for the ride. I appreciate the risk involved with such projects and in no way wish to blame or point fingers i just want to arm myself with as much information so i can make an informed decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.