PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Fair enough Stats. You ask "This leaves me wondering. If, in...

1. 1,340 Posts.
    Fair enough Stats. You ask "This leaves me wondering. If, in light of the information in the PFS, PLV knew that they were going to need to beneficial the ore. Therefore, they must have known that the JTC weren't going to be able to beneficiate the ore and weren't the preferred partner. So why did they rush the PFS?"

Tony says they only knew this "late in the PFS exercise", so most of the "rushing", as you say would have occured before the PFS was finished. As for releasing it as soon as it was received, well they really had no choice. To withold such material information would have been illegal.

Tony did what any CEO would do, try and emphasise the positives and hope for the best. With the benefits of hindsight, he could have done a better job. The capex doubling could have been emphasised in the original release as an ambit worst case scenario. It should have anticipated the likely reaction and it should have included the supporting information that came out within days. That said, that the share price did not bounce back when the additional information was released would suggest that "not rushing the PFS" wouldn't have made any difference anyway .... unless you mean delaying it for months, until after the further drilling and assaying confirmed a larger pit and mine life? Imagine what we would be posting now if the PFS still hadn't been released?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.