GOR 2.70% $1.71 gold road resources limited

The central bank cartel and their bought and paid for Democrat...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    The central bank cartel and their bought and paid for Democrat puppets will attempt to orchestrate a major market crash close to the 2020 election so they can blame Trump and his economic policies to hurt his re-election chances.

since this is beyond his control, Trump wants low interest rates to continue US investment and economic growth thereby boosting job numbers and wage increases to be able to point the finger at the federal reserve when they tank the market.

check out the US economic numbers.. unemployment across manufacturing and export sectors lowest since 1969, wage growth and median household income record growth and envious tax breaks already implemented with talk of more to come. now everyone can plainly see who the real culprit of market manipulation really is.

the wheels of justice turn slowly and the cartel bankers that have ruled for centuries will not be defeated by one man or country overnight. this will be a collective effort of alliances across the globe and take time to remove the pillars, cut the head of the snake and implement a new monetary system

And since all central banks were illegally instated then all the debt and interest incurred can be easily wiped when new convert to a new system which I think will tie gold to a form of cryptocurrency!

Perhaps we are already doomed but I do believe (whether you like him or not) that is the legacy Trump is trying to achieve in his presidency. he already had everything money could buy so why else put you and family through all this? why didn't he just be a puppet president doing as he's told, play the game and be loved like Obama?

what else could a celebrity billionaire want? historic immortality as the man that freed humanity from becoming enslaved to our debt perhaps? you can put it down as egotism I guess haha

this is just my 2c worth but we are beyond the point of no return with global debt and the corruption is so blatant they don't even try to hide it anymore. I'll continue to watch in disgust, accumulate gold and silver into the foreseeable future and keep my fingers crossed that someone is working to destroy the evil establishment enslaving us..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.71
Change
0.045(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $1.852B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.68 $1.72 $1.66 $7.470M 4.400M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4150 $1.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.71 142740 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.