AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

" what did the US investors offer that existing shareholders...

1. 83,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    " what did the US investors offer that existing shareholders can't?"

clout.

We might not like it atm - but, we will love it on listing. It will be interesting to find out what is going on atm - really, we are all only going on speculation.

I just got a call from a mate who has been in AJX early and jumped out - with a profit - he is a technical trader.

He rang out of the blue (hasn't called me for must be 4 or 5 months) - to say he bought in this morning - low 60's - he says he thinks this down bit is just about done -------- if we do get to 55 - he will double position - he expects to offload at 70 soon and expects it to hit 80 a little later.

He isn't always right - but, mostly he ends up in some profit - usually about 90% of the time. About halfish of his trades reach his expected targets.

So - I hope he is right this time - I have no concerns about the company or the stock - but, I have no interest in seeing it go further south either -- I am happy enough whilst we are range bound - I believe when we jump out of the bounds - we will have a solid gain ---------- just waiting - bit of a bugger - but, life is pretty much about waiting - no matter how bloody hard you push the barrow

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.