AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Report Accompanying National Defense Authorization Act of 2016 to Include Directive about the Use of, page-125

1. 84,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    "A trader wouldn't touch this ATM."

Crikey, I don't know about that one.

When I was trading - the best, most reliable trades I had was trading long in a rising price channel.
    A long reliable channel - very reliable and very very low risk - if the bugger broke out the bottom - you exited. If it didn't - you waited until it was near the top line and took the profit.

Second best ------- a horizontal channel ------- not as good - but, still very very good - just as reliable and the downside risk - equal - if it broke the line - exit - when it got near the top of the channel - take profit.

Any rising or horizontal channel - with a company that has cash in the bank - that's a bingo.

Have another look - it's not classic up and down waves - but, very much range bound - top line nice and reliable - bottom line will do between 60 and 55 for me - trading wise (trading wise only) - if it went below 55 - I would exit.

Only talking trading here - I personally as an investor am sticking to this like glue --------- no funny bugger stuff is going to shake me out.

have a great arvo all ----------- I told you this was exciting - loving it riding the emotional waves

Beer today -------- Arras tomorrow.

(actually - that's BS - we are having an Arras this evening - other reason than AJX - still will be an AJX one in the fridge though)

Pinto

Capture.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $7K 700K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4236970 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.