AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Report Accompanying National Defense Authorization Act of 2016 to Include Directive about the Use of, page-17

1. 7,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    My 2 cents worth,

I have considered all of what you have mentioned and made the subconscious decision when I entered AJX last Nov to focus and by that I mean 100% focus on alexium and nothing else....

I came up with the conclusion that I will be much further ahead focusing on AJX and not trading anything else, so far its proved correct for me, even if I had of traded something such such as AZK, and I had 10 bagged it from 5c, I would be behind where I am today... (because I wouldnt have had the conviction to put on a meaningful position size) this is just a bump in the road for ajx and could even be the psychological low point especially when you hear people like yourself toxxic that are on the brink of giving up and moving on.... If thats what you want go for it....

AJX is really a 12-18 month proposition from here, by that I mean we should start to be seeing some decent valuation put on it by then, I am not interested in anything else in the mean time.... Im looking at this from a perspective that they will begin to penetrate their markets and with the momentum that they are going at currently I think we could see some very large revenues coming their way...
    Last edited by prowiz: 12/05/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1.54K 154.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1253814 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 115736 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.