PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Hi Pete11A good idea would be to go back through the posts here...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi Pete11

A good idea would be to go back through the posts here on PLV and look for the ones by 'showman'
    If you didnt know already, he is the MD/CEO of Pluton.

By reading his posts you will probably get a more measured and accurate gauge on the company.

Your questions:

The capital raise is still unclear. We do know the last one took a long time to get over. But it was a different time and the company has moved on and multiplied the resource since. Its fundamentally a different company now.

Intersuisse reckon anywhere from $10-25 million required at 50 cents per share.
    Its hard to gauge how that would go down.
    I think with the upcoming developments the capital raising (if there is one..) would be absorbed quickly and the shareprice would have to be re rated..as its considerably undervalued as it stands now.

Native title is not an issue. The Mayala people have been respected and given ownership of this project ..at least in the sense of involvement.
    PLV would not be imminently sorting off take agreements and finance if this was risky.
    It isn't. The Mayala want this project to go ahead.
    Again, read 'Showmans' earlier posts.
    Why should PLV get the agreement? Read the Intersuisse report. It spells it out.
    Tony Schoer is obviously very skilled at communicating effectively on a level that the Mayala are comfortable with.I think its clearly an under rated KPI that is often overlooked.

Mining will not be happening 2011. It will be 2012. The company expect full enviro go ahead by March 2011.
    From there the initial operation will be DSO from Isthmus region to be barged to Cockatoo Island.

Now before I get ahead of myself, this is yet to be proved up....however initial results are highly promising.

Sounds like you have some research ahead of you Pete ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.