PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

hi pelm1,this was my interpretation of the release made by plv...

1. 137 Posts.
    hi pelm1,

this was my interpretation of the release made by plv to the asx. however, on reading the intersuisse report it states that "PLV has called for binding offers from potential customers to assist with the development of the Irvine Island resource." and "PLV has left open the form of interest; eg. financing in exchange for off-take.". so one would expect most of the details to have been laid out in any offers made so an understanding of the financial position plv finds itself in would come sooner rather than later - assuming an acceptable offer was made.

i am surprised that the broker report contains this information as it has not widely been made known to the market. i certainly did not know - other than there were multiple parties interested and that plv had signed various confidentiality agreements with these parties. so it remains to be seen the accuracy of this reporting. i certainly think this is major cause of the interest in the plv this week as if proven accurate would like a bonfire under our little company. fingers crossed they like what's being offered as I'd like to see the new momentum maintained.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.