report belmore/mike/tou4u to terrorist hotline, page-10

1. 4,434 Posts.
    re: racisim on hc (tks duicorp) dead ass, it's been said many times before. Many times! This is indeed an investment site; but this part of the site, is the GENERAL FORUM. That is to say, everyone should be able to discuss ANYTHING they like. OK? ANYTHING! Discuss. You don't like the topic discussed? You stay OUT OF IT. You don't like the post? YOU DON'T READ IT. You don't like the poster? YOU PUT HIM ON IGNORE! You know, like you've put mike and Yuk. You don't select one bunch of differing opinions and put THEM on ignore while for others you make a laughing stock of yourself by calling up the cops! What will you say to them when they ask you, "does anyone else say anything racist?"

What do you think Yuk would be saying to the cops if they fronted up to his door (perhaps they did, I don't know) and asked him why he posted atamu's profile on this very site, even though that profile had nothing to do with the poster in here?

Your ignorance and stupidity, your slyness, your venom doesn't amaze me because you have many friends here but I do wish you'd curb it just that little bit!

Get him, bumwiper! He's yours!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.