EMP 8.33% 1.1¢ emperor energy limited

report card, page-7

1. 3,089 Posts.
    If you are a long term holder, PK, then it should not be a worry.
    Simply the usual market manipulation around the one or two or more pips that goes on in the ASX200. Reminds me of the movie: "Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps" which I watched again on the weekend - attempts to 'self talk' investors out of their shares through working on their self confidence, or lack thereof, seem to be par for the course in the 21st Century. There are none so blind as those who cannot see (the obvious).

You could actually see this market manipulation as the opposite - i.e. positive because you can bet that it would not be happening, if there was no interest at all in the Canning Basin. There is a WA election going on too, which gives the market manipulators another excuse to manipulate the sp of O & G explorers who rely on Native Title negotiations. However, I firmly believe a snowball has a better chance of survival in hell, than the WA ALP has of being elected (or their Federal mates in mid Sept 13).

When it comes to the Canning Basin, even a blind drover's dog can see that it is living up to it's promise (as outlined originally in the US 'EIA Report' of Feb 2011). We can thank BRU for most of this 'proving up the Canning Basin' action. Keep an eye on the 'Yulleroo 4' results, while I am on here.
    However, as always, nothing happens overnight. Just wait til 2014, when BRU have proven they can provide the Oil and gas in the numbers they predict....and then watch the Canning Basin explode into action. Especially when the pipeline becomes a reality (which could be quicker than many predict once the Abbott Govt gets elected in September). Damn, even the AWU conference is demanding backing for the CSG industry! Thee is a sure sign of the Federal ALP nerves about the coming Federal Election - siding with their natural enemy 'the Capitalists'.

Anyway, end of my rant for today.
    All the above is my personal opinion. It is not investment advice, as I am not qualified to give it. As always, DYOR.

No point me repeating the excellent posting(s) by 'newregime' yesterday. Suffice to say, if you are a long term holder, you can always check out the recent OBL 'overview' again. Or, check the BRU announcements in the last say, 6 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $4.218M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $5.651K 513.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1635018 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 914486 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.