TMZ 0.00% 0.5¢ thomson resources limited

Report for Tin: Supply Concerns Continue, page-2

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    The recent undisclosed seller at 4.5 seems to have been replaced by an undisclosed buyer at same level.
    Quiet accumulation sub the 5.4 PP seems to be happening now that we have $$$$$ again for Bygoo Tin evolution without need for a CR, keeping us at a TIGHT 103 mill shares cap. Plus now we seem to be warming to a new bull leg in Tin prices mid term, ta fler4. Another situation of aligning cosmos bros, and you wont get more extreme leverage to this than TMZ.

Plus we still have them 100 pct owned super golden targets for the potential hundred bagger result to look forward to concurrent with what feels like a new primary bull leg in Gold developing, whilst copper too is soaring. One more tech retrace in POG into end Nov then close watch for the mega PP USD 1365 / oz to be taken out and I will be looking to start adding trading possies to my substantial core holding in TMZ for the golden lining ahead.

This is a seriously exciting play evolving for anyone looking to dip their toe in a mega reward / small risk play at current levels sub the 5.4 PP .... thru which you would be a buyer. My mid term TA target circa 26 becomes super-ceded by an FA PER driven buck a share into a concentrates only production beyond, based final 25 pct equity, the capex for which is paid for by the Canadians exercising their option for 75 pct of Bygoo for a further 2 mill cash payment next year. That cash payment is in addition to the 3 mill being given in dribs enough to define a JORC resource on which to then base the final option decision. Thats abt 24 cps cash in all if taken to its intended conclusion.

More than happy to remain patient with TMZ now that the drill funding resumes and given the HIGH GRADE and SHALLOW hits to date with drilling resuming again next month.

Just wanna hear next the intentions re the golden wildcats still in their cages to plan ahead for my trading parcel buys according to my 80/20 normal MO for core / trading stock. Market action will determine the trigger.

That's the way I read it folks and am playing it according to my MO

OWEP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.