TMZ 0.00% 0.5¢ thomson resources limited

Report for Tin: Supply Concerns Continue, page-4

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Back on deck after a trek into the oriental high country sussing out coming party venues for hopefully soon to be happy shareholders. Should be a great year coming up so long as the Canadian cash keeps coming for our maiden Tin resource.

EV of this puppy is still only 2 mill bucks and the boys are obviously determined to keep the share cap at a wonderfully TIGHT 103 mill shares. So all TA and FA targets remain intact as does the open upside on any wildcat hit from them two 100 pct owned golden elephant plays.

Accumulation kill zone has been in the low 4s and looks like the supply has ended with Custer's last stand guarding the floodgates at 4.9 ? Interesting to see that's the only exposed parcel below the 8c PP waiting for a third attempt.

PPs intact at 8, 11, 16.5, 26 for mine on modest evolution from here, barring any golden wildcat hit cos such would immediately place another digit in front of them.

Have great expectations from this puppy and continue accumulating for core at the lows.

I remind myself No 2 major shareholder MEP last topped up their holding at abt 7 not so long ago. 5.5+ would trigger new trading parcel buys for mine ... that's the level the drillers were last being paid at in-specie in lieu of cash. Great sign of confidence.

Mid point of their cited maiden exploration target is 15K tonnes and easy metallurgy Tin at high grade in the relative shallows. Such would probably trigger the Canadian injection of 22 mill bucks for 75 pct of the Tin project and likely free carry TMZ for its share of the capex for poss 10 cps earnings mid term.

U do the numbers, mine come up with a twenty bagger from here mid term, unless they get lucky with one of them ex CMR wildcats. Then its another story pray Zeus.

OWEP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.