STB 0.00% 40.0¢ south boulder mines ltd

report fresh off the presses, page-14

1. 127 Posts.
    Sure it may bounce but who are the buyers and can they out muscle those wanting to cut their losses after around a month of accumulated pain and doubt? Only big take-over players I think can save the price now.
    Range and volume too small to get much out of todays shape and again buying targeted times when it could move the price on low volume, selling seemed more indiscriminate and 15 of March shows massive vulnerability in this price range.
    No-one has any real idea of fair value so down side could be anything but everyone now knows that it needs an announcement that increases its value on today by 65% to get back to top. A 65% increase in value - that has to be some mighty good and unexpected discoveries.
    Also everyone knows that announcements aren't going to move it like they have in the past ... so you figure they'd have to announce that they've doubled their estimated resources.
    To me the slow smashing it has had recently is belief ebbing away from the quick buck artists, who despite themselves really wanted to believe it would go to $10 when clearly it was overbought at $5, I think they will loose patience and go elsewhere at a faster rate than it will be supported by new long time believers or existing holders buying more.
    People looking to buy will look at the chart, some may think it is cheap, some might get sold by their broker on it being about to bounce or a great new announcement is coming but I think more will think wait and see, the longer it drags down the greater the chance of a smashing as you'd have to bet the majority of holders aren't Warren Buffet and when things get going on the downside with no earnings in sight, they usually really go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.