STB 0.00% 40.0¢ south boulder mines ltd

I think back to December when the price reopened over $2 after...

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I think back to December when the price reopened over $2 after Sprott took their placement - at the time the move from under $1 to over $2 was amazing.

Since then we have seen a maiden JORC, excellent drilling results, a timetable for the scoping study, extensions of the deposit... everything one would hope for in a short 4 months.

That the price went up to $6 on the back of DD recommendations and institutional buying was extraordinary, and a price correction was inevitable and very healthy. The fact is we are now at $3.90, having retraced back to $3.30 in March. I would not be surprised or concerned to see a dip back to the March low or even into the high 2's, at which point I am sure there will be many sizeable buyers. My broker is an institutional dealer and tells me there are several buyers waiting on the sidelines to see where this settles before adding to or opening positions. At the moment weak holders are being shaken out, and thats the way the market works.

Share prices never go up in a straight line. I was a holder of Riversdale from 50c and the zigzagging up to $10 , back to $2 and now $16.50 took 5 years while the resource size was proven and all the various steps were put in place before RIO made its bid.

It is worth remembering that there are less than 100 million shares on issue in STB, so it is tightly held and anyone wanting a decent stake has the capacity to move the price very significantly. Institutions who have bought in are not in it for the one month/two month game - they are there for the long term. Let those who bought in at lower prices take their profits and move on to the next big thing. For me, I rode Riversdale, and now I am going to ride this one for the next how ever many years it takes to reach full potential. Along the way I believe STB will be a significant wealth generator for patient investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.